Featured
Vw Coolant Light Flashing When Cold
Vw Coolant Light Flashing When Cold. I restarted and it didn't come on,,restarted all that day and no problems. Descriptionthis question was asked on the askdap show episode 1.

The light should be for a low level sensor in your coolant reservoir. 196 in the engine compartment: Why does my coolant light come on when it’s cold?
First Read And Observe The Introductory Information And Safety Warnings.
Check the coolant temperature sensor, and the coolant level sensor and make sure that they are plugged in. We also discuss mixing dex cool or other green coolants with vw or audi pink. All the way to work.
11,200 Miles On A 2012 Golf Tdi.
Loving every aspect of it, other than a slight niggle: Check your coolant level (when vehicle is cold), if fluid level is ok then the sensor is probably the culprit. I just had it in for the 10k service at around 9800 miles.
Read And Follow The Introductory Information And Safety Information First⇒ Introduction To The Subject.
Missing her already driving a courtesy caddy max. They found coolant loss when hot so she's getting the cold test tomorrow to try and pinpoint. A malfunctioned coolant sensor may lead to a diminution in fuel efficiency or it may even lead to improper emission readings.
Since The Dealer Last Top Up (Oct 20) I've Topped It Up Three Times, I've Added About 750 Ml (3 Cups) Total Over 8,000 Km (5,000 Mi).
Posted on mar 09, 2010. Blue \cold temp\ light on or flashing. January 20, 2011, 09:41:52 am ».
If You See This Light Your Car Is In Some (Probably Serious) Trouble.
Mon feb 01, 2010 6:48 am post subject: This should therefore only to be openedwhen the engine has cooled down.otherwise severe scalding can result. I restarted and it didn't come on,,restarted all that day and no problems.
Comments
Post a Comment